Blog Archive

Thursday, December 25, 2014

eleven hundred fifteen: x ma(rk)s the spot



Today's look is another look that's in a long line of basic casual looks that I've been using so far this week. I debated whether or not I should go with bright Xmas theme colors or if I should just play it cool and casual. As you can see, I decided with the latter. And I'm happy with my decision for today's outfit. It was the perfect choice for a day like today. Not too dressy, but not too laid back  and, of course, the most important aspect is that it is comfortable. I hope that all of you enjoy your holiday whether it's just today that you get to enjoy away from work or if you're lucky enough to have the whole weekend off. I  will be back to work at the break of dawn tomorrow, but I'm still happy and thankful for the time that I got to relax and spend with my family today and I wish the same to all of you.

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Braided belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Wallabees from Clarks

No comments:

Post a Comment