Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

eleven hundred fourteen: on the eve part one



Today's look is a no frills classic casual look much like yesterday's. I went with nearly the same garment types and silhouette as yesterday with a little more color added in and even though tomorrow is Xmas, the weather has continued to disagree with the current season that we're in. But after finally getting off work, I'm finally starting to feel the holiday spirit a little more and I'm glad that I'll get some time off tomorrow from work to spend with my family and relax a little bit. The good news is that the temperature is finally supposed to drop back down again tomorrow, so even though it won't be a white Xmas, it will at least be somewhat cooler than it has been the past few days. I hope you all enjoy the holiday tomorrow and I'll see you all again tomorrow before heading back to the grind on friday and through the rest of the holiday weekend.

Today I am wearing:

  • Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
  • Color blocked polo shirt from Tommy Hilfiger
  • Belt from H&M
  • 511 slim fit denim from Levi's
  • Argyle socks from Target
  • Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment