Blog Archive

Friday, December 26, 2014

eleven hundred sixteen: the new black



Today's look is very similar to many of my weekend looks in the past few months which feature all black garments. It's partially because it's expected of me at work, and partially just because I love these kinds of looks. I used to think I owned too many black garments in my wardrobe, but I know now that there's really no such thing. As long as you know how to style them and put them together, you can do amazing things with an all black outfit. And even though it may seem like it would be boring or a little too monotonous, if you work with it the right way, you can do wonders. I hope you all have had a great day and as most of you continue on with your weekend, just know that I'll be working through mine.

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Sweater vest from H&M
•Thrifted polka dot button up shirt
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment