Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

one thousand thirty: international layers anthem



So I typed a blog to some readers that used to read sayin' that I chose this look I found that I want you all to see. And I apologize if this blog post gets you down then I hashtagged every tag that made sense around the town. And I hate to see y'all frown but I'd rather be profilin'. Wetness all around me, true but I'm still stylin'. Makes sense to me maybe, makes no sense to you crazy. Give up all these autumn jackets that's in my closet, no lookin' back. Spaceships don't come equipped with rear view mirrors, they dip as quick as they can, the blogosphere is now ripped. I'm so like a pimp, got plaids and stripes so I'm rightly fashioned and won't let these colors run. When the shoes are clean, I jump the moon. Like a preemie out the womb, my partners yelling "Too soon, Don't do it! Reconsider, wear some garments more fitting for summer. You sure? Fuck it! You know we got your back like chiropractic. If that stitch do you dirty, we'll wipe it's ass out in some detergent. Now hurry hurry go on into autumn. I know you ain't a pimp, but pimp remember what I taught ya: keep it smart Jon Mann, keep it smart. Hey, keep it smart Jon Mann, keep it smart. Man these layers sharp, Jon Mann, these layers sharp. Go on start...go on start."

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Thrifted windbreaker from Lacoste
•Thrifted checkered button up shirt
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Socks from Target
•Loafers from Sperry

No comments:

Post a Comment