Blog Archive

Thursday, October 2, 2014

one thousand thirty one: flower power



Today's look is a simple casual look with some great floral patterns to spice up the overall look. I don't think that floral patterns should be exclusive to spring and summer looks. I think that they can definitely be worn year round. Especially coming from a climate that has yet to see any real fall weather so far this season. Aside from the floral pieces I'm wearing today, I went with a slim fit grey pair of denim jeans to contrast with the brighter floral patterns on top and black leather sneakers that are doing just about the same. Today's outfit is a very comfortable one and since the heat and constant rain is expected to continue today, it only makes sense that I at least make the best of it by wearing fun colors and patterns and being comfortable. I hope that you all are having a great week so far!!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned snap back hat from H&M
•Patterned button up shirt from Tommy Hilfiger
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's 
•Socks from Target
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment