Blog Archive

Sunday, October 5, 2014

one thousand thirty four: finally fall



Like I've talked about the past couple of days, today is the first day that we've had some cool weather this season in Florida. It's not really cool enough in the daytime to wear a jacket yet, but I'm definitely able to comfortably wear a long sleeve shirt without the sleeves rolled up and a light sweater vest that is admittedly more for show than it is for functionality. The overall look today is much like the preppy look I went with yesterday with some minor styling differences due to the weather change. I don't think that this cool weather is going to be sticking around for too long since our cold/cool snaps are more off and on until January. But I know that I will enjoy it while it lasts and I hope that everyone else that's in the same boat does the same.

Today I am wearing:
•Sweater vest from H&M
•Thrifted striped button up shirt
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Argyle socks from Target
•Loafers from Sperry

No comments:

Post a Comment