Blog Archive

Saturday, October 4, 2014

one thousand thirty three: i'm just so preppy clean



I always feel the best after I get a haircut. Something about a fresh and clean start makes me feel like I can do anything. So when it came to picking my outfit for today, I decided to go with a look that would express that same feeling. Today's look is a casual preppy look that does a great job at matching the way that I'm feeling. I chose a button up shirt, a slim fit pant, and accessories that really play up the preppy angle such as the bow tie, patterned socks, and lace up dress shoes. It should also be noted that I wouldn't normally dress this nice for a closing shift at work on the busiest night of the week since I would usually dress more comfortably. But that doesn't matter to me today because I'm in a great mood because after a few showers get out of the way in the early part of today, it's going to be clear skies and low(er) temperatures for the next couple of days. I really can't wait to be able to enjoy this weather that will actually make it feel like fall down here as opposed to the extended summer weather we've been dealing with lately. And just as I'm expecting for myself, I hope you all have a great day as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Bow tie from H&M
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Gifted patterned socks
•Lace up dress shoes from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment