Blog Archive

Sunday, September 21, 2014

one thousand twenty: we know how to win



Today's look is in honor of the Florida State Seminoles winning their first REAL game of the season. We were faced with much adversity and still managed to come out on top. And this is exactly how I've been living my life as well in the real world ever since I left FSU as a graduate. Today's look is a casual sporty look that is perfect for spending a beautiful Sunday with friends or family (or both in my case). The main focus of my outfit today is the color blocked polo shirt and the FSU snap back hat. I found this polo shirt just over a year or so ago while thrifting and it is still one of my favorite polo shirts I've ever owned and the hat was a gift I received two years ago from one of my very best friends. The rest of the outfit just fell into place with a slim fit pant and a casual sneaker. I hope that you all are enjoying the rest of your weekend and I'm gonna go out and do the same.

Today I am wearing:
•Gifted Florida State snap back hat
•Thrifted color blocked polo shirt from Tommy Hilfiger
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Sneakers from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment