Blog Archive

Monday, September 22, 2014

one thousand twenty one: beard today...



Today's look is a casual and colorful way to start out the new week. I decided to go with bright colors, both the red and the blue, and used the black and white of both the t-shirt and shoes as a base for the outfit. These are some of my favorite kinds of outfits. The ones that just come together in your head and it turns out that when you actually put it on physically it needs no adjustments and you're good to go for the day. This definitely worked well for me this morning because I had a very slow start trying to wake up and get ready for work today so every second counted. In the end it turned out to be of great use on the function side as well when the rain started coming down this afternoon. Lastly, I know I haven't said abything about what the title of today's post is, but if you follow my instagram @mannswear or check back tomorrow, you will definitely see what that's all about. I hope you all have had a great start to a new week!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Windbreaker from H&M
•Graphic t-shirt from Lazy Afternoon
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Socks from Target
•Canvas sneakers from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment