Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

one thousand twenty two: ...gone tomorrow



Today's post is a part two of yesterday's post and the main focus of both days is actually an accessory that I rarely ever talk about because it's not something that I can put on and take off whenever I feel like it. Well, I guess I can take it off whenever I want. But it does take a while to grow back. If you haven't guessed what I'm talking about yet I'm talking about my beard. I've never been a huge advocate of being a guy that needs to have a beard as some people that have them are. But I am someone who can grow one in a very short time and I dislike shaving every day. For most of the time it's a match made in heaven, but sometimes I get bored with it and need a complete overhaul. Yesterday was one of those days and it felt absolutely fabtastic to start over with a completely clean shaven look. As far as today's outfit goes, it's a simple casual look that features a favorite hoodie of mine that I've had for years. It's the perfect piece to wear with a casual outfit like the one I'm wearing today. And the rest of the outfit just consists of a t-shirt and a slim fit pant. I guess I didn't want to wear anything too flashy so it didn't take away from my new facial hair transformation today. I hope that you all have had a great day and if you ever feel the urge to change up your style or shave your beard or even grow one because you need a change, don't ever hesitate to do so! As cliché as it may sound, variety is truly the spice of life!

Today I am wearing:
•Zip up hoodie from Urban Outfitters
•Graphic t-shirt from VNM
•Studded belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment