Blog Archive

Saturday, September 20, 2014

one thousand nineteen: mount up!



Today's look is a sporty streetwear inspired look. It's featuring another brand new sweatshirt that I purchased at work and am glad to add it to my collection. It's a sweatshirt in reference to another classic hip hop song that is one that plenty of us that grew up in the 90's know every word to. Part of it makes me feel a little old, but part of it makes me feel as though I'm not that old since it's still relevant. It's been nice to have the day off even though the weather hasn't really been the greatest to deal with due to the on again off again rain all day long. But as I've said recently, it will take more than cloudy skies and rain to get me down. I hope that you are all having a great weekend so far and don't worry because we've still got another full day ahead of us tomorrow for things to turn around. So we'll just have to hope for the best and either way we'll make the best of it. Weekend regulators!! Mount up!

Today I am wearing:
•Graphic five panel hat from H&M
•Graphic sweatshirt from H&M
•Faux leather joggers from Urban Outfitters
•Socks from Target
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment