Blog Archive

Saturday, September 27, 2014

one thousand twenty six: garnet and grey



Today's look nearly mirrors the silhouette of yesterday's look save for one thing which is the style of hat worn today versus yesterday's. The colors aren't that far off from yesterday either. I wore an orange colored pant with a grey polo shirt yesterday and today I went with a garnet colored polo shirt and a grey pair of jeans. As I mentioned before, the only real difference in the silhouette is that I'm wearing a classier cabbie style hat today where yesterday's hat was a sporty snap back hat. I'm still not physically feeling the fall season as far as the weather goes but after this week of really focusing on some of the more fall related colors and outfits of the season so far, I'm definitely feeling the new season a lot more myself. I hope that you all are getting started on enjoying your weekend and as much as you all may wish it could last even longer, I'll be wishing that my weekend goes as fast as it possibly can.

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Polo shirt from J Crew
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Striped socks from Target
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment