Blog Archive

Sunday, September 28, 2014

one thousand twenty seven: sporty sunday



Today's look is an easy going casual look with a sporty feel to it. And the focus as far as colors go for today's outfit are red, black, and grey. All of the colors are shown very boldly throughout the outfit and it's the perfect comfortable look for a day that is being spent mostly relaxing while waiting to go into work later this evening. There aren't many times that I have to work late into the night where I work, but there are some occasions that call for it and this is one of them. But, I digress, back to the look! The joggers that I'm wearing today have really grown on me since I bought them a few months ago and they've actually challenged me to dress and style outside of the box instead of dressing in a more predictable and bland manner. This is why it's always important when it comes to garment types that you've never worn before to not knock it until you try it. You never know what will work for you or what won't until you see it on yourself for yourself. So try something new the next time you're out shopping, you might even surprise yourself with a new favorite!

Today I am wearing:
•Zip up hooded sweatshirt from H&M
•Graphic t-shirt from H&M
•Faux leather joggers from Urban Outfitters
•Socks from Target
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment