Blog Archive

Monday, September 29, 2014

one thousand twenty eight: sportin' in the rain / brighbrant thing



Today started out as a beautiful day and I was actually really excited to start off the week. And then the non stop rain started right around 2 o'clock this afternoon. It actually hasn't changed my great mood in the slightest, though. I'm still upbeat and happy, so in spite of the weather trying to literally rain on my parade, it severely backfired and has just made me that much more sure of myself and that I will be having a fantastic week. Today's look is a simple sporty look that is in the same vein as yesterday's look with a little twist when it comes to the silhouette of the look. The colors used in today's outfit are bright and vibrant and completely the opposite of the environment around me this afternoon. If I had the same kind of pull that Q-Tip does, I might even try to coin the term "brighbrant". But I don't, so I guess we'll all miss out on that one. I hope that everyone else has had a great start to their week today regardless of having to deal with bad weather or the monday blues. If you expect and work toward greatness, you will surely achieve it!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned snap back hat from Vans
•Sweatshirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Socks from Target
•Canvas slip on sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment