Blog Archive

Friday, September 26, 2014

one thousand twenty five: orange and a few black



Today's look is a casual sporty look that's keeping in the theme of bold fall colors that I've been wearing the past week. The specific orange pant that I'm wearing today is a darker and not as bright as the average orange one might wear in the spring or summer time. I paired them with a grey polo shirt with embroidered anchors on it that happens to be a favorite of mine and I also chose black shoes and a black studded belt to accessorize with today's outfit. The last piece is a navy blue snap back hat that has orange details on it to match with the pant. Today's outfit is definitely a simple one, but it's also bold where it needs to be. I hope that you all enjoy the weekend that is merely hours away for most of you and don't take it for granted. As for me, I'm basically getting ready to start my work week as I'll be working through the weekend starting today and won't have another day off until next wednesday. It's not ideal, but that's just how it goes sometimes and I still wish that you all have a more relaxation filled weekend in spite of my work filled weekend!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Patterned polo shirt from J Crew
•Studded belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Sneakers from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment