Blog Archive

Thursday, September 25, 2014

one thousand twenty four: bold and bright fall



Today's look is a casual look that not only promotes more of the fall side of bold and bright colors, but also promotes a bit of pattern mixing between both shirts that I'm wearing today. And I really love that I can still wear some of the brighter colors that I have in my wardrobe and tone them down with a rusty brown to give it new life for a new season. This morning was the first times that it was actually feeling cool outside in Florida this season. I know that I mentioned it yesterday, but I still thought we had at least a few more weeks to go until it actually happened. It definitely did not stay cool (and by cool, I mean 71 degrees) for long and as soon as the sun was up it was back to the usual business of feeling like it was in the mid to high 80's. But we'll take what we can get down here and every step so far is a step in the right direction. I hope that the fall transition is going well for all of you and I can't wait to get even deeper into my favorite season!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Polka dot button up shirt from H&M
•Patterned graphic t-shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Argyle socks from Target
•Loafers from Sperry

No comments:

Post a Comment