Blog Archive

Saturday, September 13, 2014

one thousand twelve: mann flannel



Today's look is a simple casual look that is bringing flannel back into the mix after putting it on the shelf for some of the hotter days we've been going through in the last few weeks of summer. It's still too hot to wear it with the sleeves down, but I'm taking baby steps in my fall wardrobe transitions as I've mentioned the past few weeks. Today's outfit has a sporty vibe to it and not just because I'm wearing sneakers. It just gives off an overall sporty and movement filled vibe to it. And this is perfect since I'll be spending most of my afternoon and evening at work. If you're lucky enough to have the weekend off, I hope that you have a great one and don't take it for granted!

Today I am wearing:
•Plaid flannel button up shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Sneakers from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment