Blog Archive

Friday, September 12, 2014

one thousand eleven: brick by brick



Today's look is a casual look and it's also another look that I've been able to bring out a layering garment for. The layering garment I'm wearing today is one of my absolute favorite pieces that I own. I got it about six years ago from a vintage store I used to work at when I lived in Tallahassee. It's an "Izod Lacoste" windbreaker so you can tell that it's definitely a much older vintage piece that's at least twenty five years old. And the best thing about it is that it held up so well throughout the years. I mean I've only had it for six years, but I've worn it on many many occasions and it's still a durable standby of mine. The rest of today's outfit is a simple t-shirt, slim fit pant and sneakers outfit. I think that the jacket is really what gives the overall look it's charm. Do any of you have a favorite piece that you've had for years that you couldn't do without? Let me know! I wanna hear about it. And I hope you all have a great weekend!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Thrifted windbreaker from Izod Lacoste
•Graphic t-shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Canvas high top sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment