Blog Archive

Thursday, September 11, 2014

one thousand ten: blocks keep clocking



Today's look follows just about the same formula that yesterday's look did. Same type of garments, matching hat and sweatshirt slim fit pant, and the only difference is that I went with more of a casual sneaker instead of a boot. And the same type of style which represents a college kid style mixed with a bit of  streetwear flair. The weather is still definitely hot where I live, but a very slight drop in some of the hotter temperatures we've been seeing is at least letting me wear sweatshirts as long as I make sure to style them with their sleeves rolled up. And even if it wasn't that much cooler, I have a feeling if still be doing it because I am so ready for the fall season. It's my favorite, so I'm always a little anxious to get a head start. Don't forget that even when the streets is watching, the blocks keep clocking. Have a great day!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned snap back hat from H&M
•Patterned sweatshirt from H&M
•Thrifted checkered button up shirt
•Studded belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Argyle socks from Target
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment