Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

one thousand nine: the message



Today's look is definitely in the same vein as yesterday's look since the hat, pant, and shoes are exactly the same as what I had originally started out with yesterday. The look that I'm speaking of is a mixture between a collegiate style with strong elements of streetwear peppered through it. If you didn't see yesterday's post, I'll clue you in on the fact that this sweatshirt that I purchased yesterday and am wearing today made me change nearly my entire outfit just so I could wear those pieces with it today instead of what I had originally planned for yesterday's outfit. It may seem silly that I'd make a change like that mid day, but I think that it was totally worth it because today's outfit is definitely a recent favorite of mine! And even though I think it's something that doesn't really need to be said, I'm more than excited to represent these powerful Grandmaster Flash lyrics on a bold shirt that expresses how so many people feel in their day to day life. I hope that everyone is having a great week so far and remember that it's like a jungle sometimes, don't let it take you under!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Graphic printed sweatshirt from H&M
•Thrifted striped button up shirt
•Braided belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Argyle socks from Target
•Wallabees from Clarks

No comments:

Post a Comment