Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

one thousand eight: the change up



Today's look outfit started out completely different this morning. Well maybe not completely different, but the only thing that did stay the same is the t-shirt and the layering shirt over it. I went to work this morning just like any other day and halfway through I realized that I was feeling far too sick to go on with the rest of the day. It was nothing too serious, but definitely something that was going to make me feel very uncomfortable for the remainder of the day. Just as I'm leaving, a friend and coworker of mine points out a new graphic sweatshirt that we just got in at our store (for those of you that don't know, I work in retail management for one of the most well known fashion retailers in the world) and I couldn't walk out the door without purchasing it. In fact, the sweatshirt was matching the current outfit I was wearing this morning so much that as soon as I got home I changed out of the pants, shoes, and hat I was wearing so that I could reprise them all again tomorrow with the new addition. I thought about just wearing the new piece today, but who wants to wear new clothes when they're resting and trying to ward off sickness. So anyway, today's look is still true to what it was earlier today. It's a streetwear meets collegiate style that is casual and comfortable. I hope that the rest of you have had a better and more healthy day than I've had so far and I look forward to being back at it 100% tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned five panel hat from Obey
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Princeton university t-shirt
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Argyle socks from Target
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment