Blog Archive

Sunday, September 14, 2014

one thousand thirteen: be easy



Sundays are great days to maximize the most relaxed parts of your wardrobe. And today I am doing just that. Today's look is a casual and simple look that is a very colorful look as well. The garments themselves are simple as I'm just wearing a polo shirt and a pair of pants. But when you see that every piece is displaying a different color, that's what makes the outfit more interesting. The colors displayed in today's outfit are what I like to refer to as fall colors. The brown is more obviously a great color for the fall season, but I feel like even the muted green of the pant, the red of the belt, and even the purple socks assist in bringing those darker colors together to contrast with the brighter colors of the spring and summer seasons. Now, don't get me wrong. You will definitely see me wearing bright and bold colors throughout the fall and winter seasons because it's hard for me to ignore some of my favorite pieces and I've never really been one to follow the rules. But I will have many outfits that do involve these darker, yet still bold, colors in the upcoming months. I hope you all have had a great weekend and remember to never overcomplicate things that don't need to be. Be easy!

Today I am wearing:
•Polo shirt from Munsingwear
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Socks from Target
•Loafers from Sperry

No comments:

Post a Comment