Blog Archive

Thursday, September 18, 2014

one thousand seventeen: (not quite) sweater weather



Today  is the first time I've worn a sweater this fall season. The sweater is very light by the way just in case anyone is thinking that I'm crazy for wearing a sweater when it's 85 degrees out. And the way that I've styled it in today's look by having the sleeves rolled up on both the shirt and sweater shows that it's there more for style reasons than functional reasons anyway. Today's look is a classic casual look that I'm really happy with and it helps further my transitional fall style even though the weather isn't being as cooperative as it could be. I styled the sweater with a plain white button up shirt and dark grey denim jeans that also help give off an overall fall vibe when they're all put together. I'm actually thinking that if I keep on dressing for the fall weather it will come sooner. And I know that may sound a little crazy on my part. But hey, it worked in Field of Dreams!

Today I am wearing:
•Striped sweater from H&M
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Studded belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Argyle socks from Target
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment