Blog Archive

Saturday, September 6, 2014

one thousand five: denim if you do, denim if you don't



The fall season is one of those seasons that you see quite a bit of denim repped the whole time. Now, I've ended my long term un-love affair with denim jeans long ago. But I still haven't fully embraced my new love affair by buying new denim. I own two to three pairs of denim jeans that I wear frequently, but I think my next shopping venture will be to restock my denim with different styles, fits, washes, etc so that I can really embrace my new love for it. Today's look really has nothing to do with denim jeans, but I am wearing one of my favorite denim jackets which is a little dangerous since the heat is still blazing away which is to be expected for this time of year in Florida. But regardless of that, I'm finally getting to a point where I can wear layering pieces again and that's definitely always exciting for me! The rest of today's look features my favorite color in one of my favorite pairs of pants and a more or less basic striped polo shirt. While yesterday's look had a little more of a formal look to it with the button up shirt and the cabbie hat (even though the styling made it more casual), today's look is more of a true casual weekend look. It's versatile, comfortable, and overall is just a fun and colorful outfit. I look forward to showing you my new denim in the coming weeks and I hope that you all enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Today I am wearing:
•Denim jacket from H&M
•Striped polo shirt from Banana Republic
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Argyle socks from Target
•Loafers from Sperry

No comments:

Post a Comment