Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

one thousand fifteen: bluesday



Today's look is a blue collar inspired casual look and it's not just because the shirt I'm wearing today actually has a blue collar. I honestly didn't put much time at all into today's outfit and I still think that it turned out exactly how I wanted it to despite the fact that I picked it out and got dressed while I was still half asleep and it was still dark outside this morning. I love that the center of the outfit focuses on two shades of blue while the hat and shoes frame the outfit with their vibrant red colors. It's actually very fitting when I look at how my day went. My day started off with added stress from work due to the possibility of me having to take on some extra and unexpected tasks during an already busy day. Once the day really got started, those woes were alleviated thanks to some of my awesome coworkers that I could never be thankful enough for. So a day that started out with the blues (in my dress and in my mood) turned around and became a great day overall. And I hope that you all had a great day as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Obey
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•511 commuter slim fit denim from Levi's
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment