Blog Archive

Thursday, August 28, 2014

nine ninety six: take it easy



The other day I mentioned that it's just as important to feel good in what you're wearing as it is to look good in what you're wearing. Today is another great example of that concept. Today's look is another casual and comfortable look with a preppy twist to it. It's rather simple being that it's only a polo shirt and slim fit pants, but the details in the accessories and shoes really help bring out the fall vibe. As far as the season transitioning goes, the colors in today's outfit as a whole are definitely representing the upcoming fall season that is quickly approaching as well. I hope that you all are having a great day and a great week, too! And I know a lot of you are probably gearing up for the long weekend ahead and since my schedule is nearly the opposite of the average working person, I'll be working through the weekend as opposed to working for it this time. But I'd still like to wish that you all have a fun and safe holiday weekend anyway!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Polo shirt from Brooks Brothers
•Braided belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Socks from Target
•Wallabees from Clarks

No comments:

Post a Comment