Blog Archive

Friday, August 29, 2014

nine ninety seven: where the cas(ual) at



Today's look is, yet again, another simple casual look with colors that express my eagerness for fall to finally take over now that summer is coming to a close. The pieces I chose for today are very similar to yesterday's outfit with some ninor styling differences and differences in the colors chosen as well. The Labor Day weekend is usually considered one of the last weekends of summer even though fall doesn't officially start until late September. As most of you enjoy a long weekend off of work full of relaxation and fun, I will be laboring throughout all of it as I mentioned yesterday. I still hope that you all have a great weekend and I'll just keep on looking forward to my long weekend off that's coming a week late next weekend.

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Polo shirt from J Crew
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment