Blog Archive

Saturday, August 30, 2014

nine ninety eight: nole limit soldier



Today's look is a super casual look that is being used to commemorate the first Saturday in the 2014 college football season. More specifically, it's being used to commemorate the first game of the Florida State Seminoles (who are starting out on top at #1 this year). I graduated from Florida State University nearly eight years ago and their football team will always be a team that I support 100%. I'll actually be spending the majority of my day at work today, but you can bet that I am still going to be rooting for my team anyway. The colors in today's outfit are the colors of the Seminoles (garnet and gold) and I'm hoping that my support will help us take home our first victory of many more to come this season tonight. I hope that those of you starting a long weekend today enjoy it to the fullest and I'll see you all back again tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•No Limit Records t-shirt from Urban Outfitters
•Thrifted FSU sweatband
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Socks from Target
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment