Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

nine ninety five: been there, done that



Today's outfit is one that I've worn on multiple occasions in the past. There are garments that just go so well together that it's hard to not put them together again and again. Especially if it's right after doing laundry and all of the pieces are readily available. Today's look is just a casual sporty look that gives off a little bit of a preppy vibe to it. But the main thing about my outfit today is that it's a very comfortable outfit as well. Some may disagree with the fact that you can look good and feel comfortable at the same time, but it's definitely the truth and it's something that I strive to do with nearly all of my outfits. I hope that you all can do the same because a look is not just about how the garments you choose to wear look, but it's also about how you feel in them. Don't let anyone tell you anything different because looking good and feeling good should be one in the same. And lastly, I'd like to wish you all a great day!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Studded belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Striped socks from Target
•Loafers from Sperry

No comments:

Post a Comment