Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

nine ninety four: not over yet



As much as I've been talking about being ready for the fall season that will be here soon, summer and it's summer like weather is far from being over for those of us in Florida. And I wanted to express the fact that I am aware of that by still being able to wear those bright summer colors every now and again while still finding ways to step away from the stylings of summer and move closer toward the stylings of fall. Today's look is a very simple casual look that doesn't necessarily pertain to any sort of season as far as the styling goes. But in the upcoming weeks/months, you will see me gradually making that transition. And when the weather actually decides to start dipping below 70 degrees (sometime in mid to late October), I will be fully ready to give all that I've got for my fall 2014 outfits and looks. I hope everyone's having a great day and I'll see you all again tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Polo shirt from J Crew
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket denim from H&M
•Canvas slip on sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment