Blog Archive

Monday, April 18, 2016

fifteen hundred ninety five: starting sporty



Today's look was a casual sporty way to start off the week and it actually ended up being a successful day to kick off the week with after getting to enjoy a day off yesterday. I went with a few garments I don't wear too often and paired them with some pieces that I wear quite a bit and it still seemed to be a great fit for my overall look. My outfit consists of a sleeveless hoodie, a button up shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of sneakers. I hope that all of you had a great start to this week as well and I look forward to seeing how well the rest of the week goes for all of us!

Today I am wearing:
•Sleeveless hoodie from H&M
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Leather belt from H&M
•Slim fit pant from H&M
•Sneakers from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment