Blog Archive

Sunday, April 17, 2016

fifteen hundred ninety four: brighter



After yesterday's all black monochromatic look, today's look is nearly the exact opposite of what I did yesterday. Today's look is a colorful and bright casual look that shows off lighter and brighter garments to celebrate the day. My outfit consists of a polo shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of sneakers. It's a simple look that is fun and easy to wear and it's the perfect kind of outfit to end the weekend in. I hope that this weekend has been as good to all of you as it has been to me and I hope that means that you are all ready to kick off the new week tomorrow as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Polo shirt from Lacoste
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment