Blog Archive

Saturday, April 2, 2016

fifteen hundred seventy nine: Orlandope



Today's look was a similar look as yesterday's minus the layer (which I actually needed today and didn't need yesterday). I stayed with the all black theme for work and went with a couple different pieces so I had a minor different look as opposed to yesterday's. My outfit consists of a leather driver hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of denim joggers, and a pair of sneakers. The coolest things about this outfit by far are the leather driver hat and Orlandope t-shirt which I got at Etoile Boutique here in Orlando. It's an awesome place to find whatever you could want from vintage wares or fresh local brands and great service! I suggest you guys check it out when you're in the area. I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend so far!

Today I am wearing:
•Leather driver hat from Etoile Boutique
•Graphic printed t-short from Orlandope
•Leather belt from H&M
•Denim joggers from H&M
•Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment