Blog Archive

Friday, April 1, 2016

fifteen hundred seventy eight: blackout or no one's fool



Today's look is an all black casual street style look that is sleek and comfortable. At my new store we wear all black on the weekends and this is going to be something I'll be doing every week when I work on the weekend. My outfit consists of a faux leather five panel hat, a trench style jacket, a graphic printed t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of sneakers. I hope that everyone else enjoys the start to their weekend and also the start of a brand new month today!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urrban Outfitters
•Trench style jacket from H&M
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Lazy Afternoon
•Leather belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Sneakers from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment