Blog Archive

Friday, April 15, 2016

fifteen hundred ninety two: casual clay



Today's look is an extra casual laid back look for my second day off in a row this week. It's great to have days off in the middle of the week to be able to relax and be semi productive at the same time. I haven't really been able to wear something this summer inspired since I moved back to Orlando, but it's finally time to start wearing less as the temperature heats up for the spring and summer seasons. My outfit consists of a snap back patch with patches, a graphic printed jersey style tank top, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of sneakers. I hope that you all are happy to finally be at the end of the week and I hope that you all have a great weekend!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat with patches from Stüssy
•Graphic printed jersey style tank top from Urban Outfitters
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment