Blog Archive

Thursday, April 14, 2016

fifteen hundred ninety one: leisurely



It's been a long week so far for me and I get to enjoy the next two days off of work and for my first day off I'm going with one of my all time favorite looks of leisure. My outfit consists of a velour zip up hoodie, a basic t-shirt, a pair of drawstring velour sweatpants, and a pair of classic sneakers to finish off the look. It's almost a little too hot to be wearing this today, but it's still super comfortable and I am loving getting to wear this today. I hope everyone else is having a great week so far and I hope that it keeps getting better as we near the end of it!

Today I am wearing:
•Velour zip up hoodie from H&M
•Basic t-shirt from H&M
•Velour drawstring sweatpants from H&M
•Superstars from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment