Blog Archive

Friday, April 22, 2016

fifteen hundred ninety nine: repeat



I usually don't like to repeat outfits at all. Especially not when it's in the span of a few weeks but today I'm wearing the same outfit I wore a few weeks back with some minor changes like a different pair of shoes and a hat as opposed to not wearing a hat on the last go round. The look I went for today is an all black sporty look that is fresh, sleek, and very comfortable. My outfit consists of a snap back hat, a zip up vest, a sleeveless mesh t-shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, a pair of running leggings, and a pair of sneakers. I'm just about ready to finish off my work week this afternoon/evening with a closing shift tonight and I hope that you all have a great end to your week and a great start to your weekend!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Zip up vest from Champion
•Sleeveless mesh t-shirt from H&M
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Running leggings from Champion
•Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment