Blog Archive

Thursday, April 21, 2016

fifteen hundred ninety eight: suit yourself



Today's look is a really awesome smooth casual look that came about a little by chance. I wear these pants fairly often but I just rediscovered this jacket that closely resembles the color of the pants as well and decided to make today's outfit be a casual suit of sorts. My outfit consists of a denim jacket, a striped button up shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of leather slip on shoes. After having such a long week, I'm excited to finish out my work week tomorrow and I hope that everyone else out there is pushing through to that weekend at the end of the tunnel!

Today I am wearing:
•Denim jacket from H&M
•Striped button up shirt from H&M
•Braided belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Leather slip on shoes from Toms

No comments:

Post a Comment