Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

fifteen hundred eighty three: cool and the gang



Today's look is a cool casual street style look that is very reminiscent of the spring time just like yesterday's look with the brighter colors. My outfit consists of an embroidered snap back hat, a striped sweater, a checkered button up shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of classic sneakers. We've been kinda yo-yoing between cool and warm weather the past few weeks and I'm not sure if I'm more annoyed or if I'm happy to be able to get in a few last times to wear some sweaters and other layering pieces that I didn't get to wear this year just yet. Either way, I really like today's outfit and I hope that you all like it as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Embroidered snap back Wu Tang hat from Urban Outfitters
•Striped sweater from H&M
•Thrifted checkered button up shirt
•Leather belt from H&M
•Slim fit denim from H&M
•Superstars from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment