Blog Archive

Sunday, April 10, 2016

fifteen hundred eighty seven: blacktivewar



Today's look is a super sporty all black look that is a little reminiscent of Friday's look, but I took it to the next level to really play up the sportswear or activewear as fashion. I got some new pieces the other day and those pieces include a pair of running leggings and a zip up vest. The rest of today's outfit consists of a sleeveless mesh t-shirt (underneath the vest), a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of sneakers. I really felt great in this outfit to start off my work week a little early this week, but am still exhausted after such a long day. I hope that you all enjoyed the rest of your weekend and I hope that you all start off on the right foot with the start of the new week tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Zip up vest from Champion
•Sleeveless mesh t-shirt from H&M
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Running leggings from Champion
•Sneakers from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment