Blog Archive

Monday, April 11, 2016

fifteen hundred eighty eight: gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a...



Today's look is a classic classy casual look that relies a lot on bold colors to make a great statement. My outfit consists of a metallic zip up jacket, a striped polo shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of leather slip on sneakers. The jacket I'm wearing today is one of my favorites and I got a lot of people complimenting and asking where I got it when I was at work today. This was a great outfit to officially start off the week in and it definitely helped make the day a little more manageable. I hope that Monday was tolerable (or even great!) for everyone else today and I hope that the rest of the week works in everyone's favor as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Metallic zip up jacket from H&M
•Striped polo shirt from Banana Republic
•Leather belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Toms

No comments:

Post a Comment