Blog Archive

Monday, April 4, 2016

fifteen hundred eighty one: start bold



Today's look is a casual street style look that plays off of mostly two very bold colors. And those two colors are red and grey. As I've mentioned before, sometimes Monday can be a bit of a downer for those of us that are going back to work from having the weekend off but not if you make sure to start the week off right! And believe it or not, that includes how you dress for that first day back as well. My outfit consists of a snap back hat, a Members Only jacket (that was another awesome new vintage find from my trip to Etoile Boutique last week!), a patterned polo shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of canvas sneakers. I love how the pops of red in today's outfit really make a great border or frame for everything else that is mostly grey or black. I hope you all had a great start to your week!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Members Only jacket from Etoile Boutique
•Patterned polo shirt from J Crew
•Leather belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment