Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

fifteen hundred sixty two: spring sweeper



Today's look is very similar to yesterday's look in the fact that I'm wearing some brighter spring themed colors and some neutrals to offset the bright and color filled garments. My outfit consists of a fedora, a short sleeved plaid button up shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of high top sneakers. I tend to wear colors like these throughout all the seasons, but I think that they really pop and shine through during the spring time. And I hope that everyone else is enjoying the beginning of the new season as much as I am!

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Short sleeved plaid button up shirt from Polo
•Leather belt from H&M
•Slim fit pants from H&M
•High top sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment