Blog Archive

Thursday, March 17, 2016

fifteen hundred sixty three: green with envy



Today's look is a sporty casual look
that's in honor of St. Patrick's Day. I wasn't sure which green piece of mine I wanted to wear today so I went with two of my top choices. It's not really cool out, but the jacket was too good to pass up on wearing today. My outfit consists of a cabbie hat, a metallic zip up jacket, a striped polo shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of classic sneakers. I hope that everyone is enjoying their day today and I hope you all have a happy St. Patrick's Day!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Metallic zip up jacket from H&M
•Thrifted polo shirt
•Gifted braided belt
•Slim fit pants from H&M
•Superstars from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment