Blog Archive

Saturday, March 26, 2016

fifteen hundred seventy two: rhythm nation



Today's look is a really cool urban street style all black look that I came up with that was very reminiscent of Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation look. No, it doesn't really have that same military inspired feeling to it, but the silhouette is very similar nonetheless. My outfit consists of a snap back hat, a metallic zip up jacket, a basic t-shirt, a pair of faux leather drawstring joggers, and a pair of canvas sneakers. It was a very fun overall outfit to throw together for today and it helped me get through a long and busy day at work. I hope everyone else had a great first half of their weekend today and I hope that it only gets better as it goes on!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Metallic zip up jacket from H&M
•Basic t-shirt from H&M
•Faux leather drawstring joggers from Urban Outfitters
•Canvas sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment