Blog Archive

Friday, March 25, 2016

fifteen hundred seventy one: rain proof



Today's look is very similar to yesterday's look for the fact that I'm wearing another windbreaker for the function of avoiding the rain later today. I decided to go with pants instead of shorts today but aside from that, I'm pretty much going with the same silhouette and garment types. My outfit consists of a patterned five panel hat, a zip up windbreaker, a graphic printed t-shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of sneakers. Now that we are at the end of the week, I hope that everyone is ready for the weekend ahead and I hope that it is a great time for everyone!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned five panel hat from Obey
•Zip up windbreaker from Fila
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Lazy Afternoon
•Braided belt from H&M
•Slim fit pant from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment