Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

fifteen hundred seventy five: not fatigued



Today's look is a colorful and pattern heavy street style look. It's been a pretty gloomy day and it was definitely one of those days that was full of getting a lot of things done at work. I may be dressed in fatigue style prints, but I made sure that I'm not fatigued (especially now at the end of the day). My outfit consists of a snap back hat, a zip up jacket, a graphic printed t-shirt, a pair of camo printed drawstring joggers, and a pair of high top sneakers. It's not always easy to have a great attitude when faced with a gloomy day and a lot on your plate, but I was able to accomplish that today and I'm really happy for my positivity and count that as a success for today!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Zip up jacket from H&M
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Obey
•Camo patterned drawstring joggers from H&M
•High top sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment