Blog Archive

Saturday, February 6, 2016

fifteen hundred twenty three: gold chained melody



Today's look is a fresh street style look with some fun patterns and bold colors to assist in the continuation of me having a great working weekend. I really love this sweatshirt and it's matching hat and think that it may be some of my favorite pieces that I've acquired recently. My outfit today consists of a patterned snap back hat, a patterned sweatshirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of creeper sneakers. Overall this look is big on the gold chain pattern and being completely comfortable in what I'm wearing while still feeling fresh and cool. I know that this weekend will definitely be a great one for me and I hope that it is treating everyone else well so far!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned snap back hat from H&M
•Patterned sweatshirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Creeper sneakers from T.U.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment