Blog Archive

Sunday, February 7, 2016

fifteen hundred twenty four: cold frontin'



The rain and gloominess of the weekend is just about all gone now and what it left us with was sunny skies and cool temps. Even in Florida, winter is not quite done with us just yet. Today's look is a casual street style look that is all about looking fresh and feeling warm. After a week or two of getting back to wearing less and not layering, I'm back to wearing a sweatshirt and jacket to stay warm. My outfit today consists of a strap back wool cap, a faux leather zip up jacket, a graphic printed sweatshirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of classic sneakers. My weekend of work is just about to come to a close and I can't wait to relax a little tomorrow in preparation of the week ahead. I hope you all enjoy the last day of your weekend and make sure that you make it count!

Today I am wearing:
•Strap back wool cap from Urban Outfitters
•Faux leather zip up jacket from Urban Outfitters
•Graphic printed sweatshirt from H&M
•Gifted braided belt
•511 slim fit commuter denim from Levi's
•Superstars from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment