Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

fifteen hundred twenty: slum day



I like to think of my day's off as my time to kick back and refuel for the rest of my work week. And today was no exception to that rule. My look today is an ultra casual and comfortable look wearing some of my favorite relaxed garments. My outfit today consists of a snap back hat, a velour zip up hooded sweatshirt, a graphic printed t-shirt, a pair of velour drawstring sweatpants, and a pair of sneakers. I hope that you all are having a great week so far. And I hope that it continues to get even better as we get closer to the weekend!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Velour zip up hooded sweatshirt from H&M
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Levy Park Allstars
•Velour drawstring sweatpants from H&M
•Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment